WWM is doing its annual silent Homeless Needs Drive.
The following items are for Men, Women, and various stages of childhood. Looking for new and gently used items.
- Gloves and mittens, various sizes.
- Thermal Clothing, Various sizes
- Jackets, Various sizes.
- Winter socks, various sizes
- Hoodies, various sizes
Fabrics Wish List
AJ is kicking around the idea of sewing oversized unisex ponchos that can double for warmth as a layer or a blanket. AJ is also looking into sewing warmer unisex jackets and winter pants, and mittens. New fabrics and gently used clothing can be donated for sewing things for our Homeless Brethren. The fabrics can be any color. Preference is for basic earth tones.
- Ways to help
- Donate new and gently used items to the program
- Churches and Individuals Sponsor Families and single beings experiencing at-risk or homeless issues.
- Donate to this program at the link provided in the website banner